Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Vacancies 2020
Name of the Post: SSC Constable (Executive) Online Form 2020
Post Date: 01-08-2020
Total Vacancy: 5846
Brief Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)has Announced a notification for the recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking/ Visa, Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last Date for Payment of Online Fee: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last Date for Payment of Offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last Date for Payment of Offline Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
- Date for Exam: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation: OBC- 3 years, ST/SC- 5 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules Check Below
Candidates Should Possess 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Class pass from a recognized Board.
- Constable (Exe)-Male: 3433
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others): 226
- Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 & ST-19): 243
- Constable (Exe.)-Female: 1944
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Apply Online: Click Here
Selection Process/ Exam Pattern
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through
- Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Computer Based Examination: The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
- Part -A General Knowledge/ Current Affairs 50 QNS 50 Marks
- Part-B Reasoning 25 QNS 25 Marks
- Part -C Numerical Ability 15 QNS 15 Marks
- Part-D Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.10 QNS 10 Marks
- Total time : 90 Mins
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Delhi Police Constable (Executive) 2020 Exam Syllabus
- The syllabus for the Computer Based Examination will be as follows:
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
- Numerical Ability: This part will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features). MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas), Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions). Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).
Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Total Vacancies in Delhi Police Constable (Executive) 2020?
Total Vacancies are 5846.
Salary of the Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Vacancies 2020?
It is Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100).
Is there any negative marking in the Delhi Police Constable (Executive) 2020 Exam?
Yes, There will be There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are,
therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions Candidates are,
therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.